With roots in dating back to the 1830’s, the St. Paul’s congregation has a long history in Akron. This two-story Victorian Gothic structure was built in 1885 and served as the church Sunday school and parish house. A large sanctuary was added in 1909. The congregation remained at this location until 1952, when it moved to its present site on West Market Street.
The building was destroyed by fire on April 18, 2018.
Location: 354 E. Market St.