St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – Sanctuary

TheSt. Paul’s sanctuary,¬†shown here, was erected in 1909 on the triangular lot at East Market, Forge, and Fir streets. The congregation remained at this location until 1952, when it moved to West Market Street. Location:¬†354 E. Market St. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Related Postcards:First Church of Ch…West Congregationa…Akron Baptist Temp…First Congregation…St. Bernard – Germ…