Findley Elementary School, Akron, Ohio

Findley School

This beautiful structure was designed by architects Harpster & Bliss. Evident throughout the exterior and interior of Findley School were elements of the Beaux Arts style with additional Classical Revival details. Built in 1906, the school was located in the triangular lot created by W. Tallmadge Ave, W. Cuyahoga Falls Ave., and Wall Street. Findley closed its doors on Dec. 21, 2007.

Related Postcards:

error: This function is restricted.