Tag: our lady of the elms

Court and Terrace of Our Lady of the Elms Convent, Akron, ohio

Our Lady of the Elms

In1923 The Sisters of St. Dominican purchased what would become their campus from Arthur Hudson Marks, an industrialist and former B.F. Goodrich vice president. The “Elm Court” mansion, built in 1911, was renamed Our Lady of the Elms. It became the sisters’ living quarters.

error: This function is restricted.