This was Kenmore’s first school which opened in 1903. The name was soon changed to Central and then to Heminger. The school was closed in 2008 and demolished to make room for a senior housing development. Location: (Demolished) 2228 11th Street in Kenmore, Ohio
The 27 story art deco style building sits at the corner of Main Street and East Mill Street. The tower was built on the former site of the Hamilton Building.