St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – School & Parish House

With roots in dating back to the 1830’s, the St. Paul’s congregation¬†has a long history in Akron. This two-story Victorian Gothic structure was built in 1885 and served as the church Sunday¬†school and parish house. A large sanctuary was added in 1909. The congregation remained at this location until 1952, when it moved to its … Continue reading St. Paul’s Episcopal Church – School & Parish House